dreams

dreams

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Starting Off Small

Sorry I have been sick for the past few days. But "I'm Back!!" haha. I got the ear plague we call an earache or ear infection. More or less complete misery.

I wanted to talk about bad days & goals. Having a bad day usually makes me think of being derailed off my track or completely not giving a care in the world - despite all the hard work you have put into yourself so far.
Guess what...we all will have bad days. We will all want to give up and not give a flipping care in the world anymore. This is when you will need to remember the number one reason why you started this journey. Is that (insert weakness here _______ ) worth taking a few steps back? Seriously every day, every hour, every minute needs to be taken with caution and love. Taking small steps towards your future goals will be so much more easier to handle than taking full reigns and running full throttle for the end.

For example here are a few of my food goals as of right now:
1) No Caffeine
2) No Eating after 8pm
3) No Dairy
4) No Processed Foods
5) Drinks Lot of WATER!!

Here are my small goals as of right now:
1) Lose 2-3 lbs a week
2) Walk 1-2 miles at night
3) Get my wedding ring back on

Future Goals I want to complete:
1) Lose 170 lbs
2) Try to have a baby
3) Be active outside - walking, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, mountain biking, running, etc...
4) Be Happy & in Love with myself

We will all slip up every now and again. It's all about how we pick ourselves back up and continue to fight. Have a support team and if you don't, contact me! I will be there for you. I know what it is like to give up on yourself and to lose complete faith in my ability to take care of myself. I am so grateful for my husband and close friends who love and support me. If it wasn't for them I seriously wouldn't be doing this blog or even talking about changing my future for the better. Find someone that you can trust and know that they will stand by you and tell you NO when it is needed most.

I leave you with a challenge today. Find one person and ask them to be your supporter in your new lifestyle change. Then I want you to write down five small goals and five big future goals. Place them on your bathroom mirror or better yet on your fridge! You can even write them in a journal. Somewhere you will see them often. We will have bad days and those small notes to yourself can also make a difference. Believe in yourself, Love yourself, and always remember you are Beautiful!!




No comments: