dreams

dreams

Friday, January 24, 2014

Faith

 

 
One of my favorite scripture verses is Philippians 4:13. I read this verse often because it gives me so much strength. It has brought me so much joy and so many blessings. It's all about trusting Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ in your own personal life. I enjoy my drive to work in the mornings because that is my time to let God know whats up in my world. Even though I know he knows whats happening - He still wants to hear us talk to him. It all comes down to Faith. Do you have Faith in your Heavenly Father and our brother Jesus Christ the redeemer? I know that if I am faithful God will pick me up when I fall or fail. I know that He will be there to hear me talk, scream, cry, laugh, love, etc... Without Him I wouldn't have Faith that I could change my inner me.
 

 
 
I know that I was put here in Sarasota for a reason and I'm slowly finding out different reasons to that madness. Moving to Florida in 2008 was an act of Faith for Alen and I. It sounded crazy to most of our close friends and family but to us it felt right. We were following God on this journey as we still are now. I am grateful for the knowledge and love that I have for our Heavenly Father. He knows us well and sometimes we may question that reasoning. But for most there is a reason for everything. I know that I am not alone even in my darkest periods of my life, God had a hand in everything. I trust Him, I adore Him, I respect Him and I love Him.   

 

 

No comments: