dreams

dreams

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Personal Progress

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
My home in heaven seems so far.
I long to see my Father's face,
from down here in this worldly place.
Each night among the stars I see,
a sign that He has left for me.
Seven stars shining bright and true,
Each brings to mind a sacred value.
I know I am of Royal Birth,
If I seek these values while on earth.
Then my Father's face I'll see,
As He calls my name and welcomes me.

Well I don't know if I have told anyone...but I am the new Young Women's 1st Counselor. I will mainly be in charge of Personal Progress, which I am really excited about! Why? Well because I was blessed with the opportunity of finishing my values before I was even baptized. Only due to the wonderful encouragement and push to do it from beautiful Emily! If it wasn't for her, I probably would have never done it. I am greatful now that I know it will be a bigger use with helping the girls in young womens here in Venice. The little poem, I found it on sugardoodle.net. I love that website soooo much! Anywho I just wanted to share with you my little bit of excitement that I am going through at the moment.


1 comment:

Stephanie James said...

Isn't there a new value? I cant remember! But that is a very cool poem