dreams

dreams

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Little Suprises

I love little suprises in life. Today was one of those. After sacrament I was heading to my class room to get set up before primary began and I got stopped by Sis. Dooley (Primary President). She told me that I couldn't go into my class room (so I knew something was up). I said alright and headed to the primary room for open exercises. When I got into the room my 3 wonderful kids acted all excited about something but they said they couldn't tell me. Again I said alright and went & sat down. Sister Dooley comes walking in and says thanks for not going into your room because I had to move some things around. (hmmmmmmmm) Alright. So when it was my classes turn to go to class.....Brandon said Sister Behmer you have to go in first. Of course all three race to the door and wait for me to go in first. I open the door and there was 3 cards & a small plate of brownies wrapped in syran wrap with a cute little red bow on top.
Now I should explain why I received such a great suprise. Last week during class my three wonderful kids, were not very well behaved. I had my friend Amanda who just got called to primary come in the room with me to observe. I felt bad because I was afraid she wouldn't want to teach afterwards. I told Amanda to give the report back to Sister Dooley that they were really bad.....but before she could say anything, the 3 of them spoke up and told her what happened. They felt so bad they asked if I could teach them this week so they could apologize.
I am still a primary teacher until they release me because I was called into Young Womens as the 1st counselor. Anyways I wanted to share with you the cards they wrote me.

Dear Sister Behmer,
I am sorry and I will try not to talk as much and I will be better I am sorry. - Your Student Brandon

I'm sorry for the way I acted last week, I will do better please forgive me. - Love Sage

Dear Sister Behmer,
I am very sorry I was bad. I can't help it. I laugh way too hard but its because of Sage, she's so funny. I hope you don't remember me as a very bad kid. I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH!
Love- Sister Giler (Alison)


Now I must say this about my kids. They are wonderful kids and I love them to death. I am grateful that I get the chance to teach them only a weekly basis about the gospel. They are such examples to me (even when they act up). It was a nice suprise and I won't remember them as bad kids.

No comments: